Thursday 10 April 2008

Treking is so passe

Training has now increased.

I have a very busy April to get out of the way and then it'll be a run down till November and the Pole.

Hope to catch up with my team mates Hannah and Felicity, both currently helping out on a North Pole Race and should be back sometime in May.

Wanted to say high to Josh and Zac or is it Zak, two lads who I met on a recent eight mile tyre pull up the Plymbridge trail.

Zac had a go at pulling the tyres, three of them, using the harness which I will be using on the Race. Seemed to have no problems, perhaps a future Polar Racer in the making.

It was a beautiful day, couple of Sundays ago, and lots of people stopped, or rather slowed down to my pathetic two mile an hour pace to ask what I was up to.

I don't have a TV so am not aware of what's on but it would appear there has been a load of stuff about people going to one or other pole.

The question is no longer ' what are you doing?', but 'are you training to go to the Arctic/ Antarctic?' Seems like everybody's at it. it's sooo passe.

I do want to see the Clarkson bit.

Gotta go

More later

No comments: